Pat Callinan’s 4X4 Starter Guide:
This detailed guide covers driving techniques for all types of terrain, and will make your first forays into the bush both safe and enjoyable.
Pat Callinan’s 4X4 Starter Guide is your perfect entry into the wonderful world of four-wheel driving. This detailed guide covers driving techniques for all types of terrain, and will make your first forays into the bush both safe and enjoyable.
This book covers:
– How to drive in difficult terrain
– What accessories you’ll need.
– How to avoid disaster!
– Common stuff-ups and mistakes.
– Eco Tips- how to go off-road and save the world.
– Vehicle tips- things that you should know about your 4×4.
– Checklists for tools and recovery gear.
– Some very funny 4WD quotes.
Pat Callinan’s 4X4 Advanced Guide:
“Pat Callinan’s 4X4 Advanced Guide” is the second book in our 4X4Guide series. Inside is everything you need to move to the next level of 4X4 techniques and trip planning, and extend your touring enjoyment further.
In this book you will find:
– Recovery solutions for all terrain.
– Vehicle protection.
– Getting yourself out of trouble.
– Basic first aid techniques.
– Remote area survival.
– Power and communication options.
– Permits and reading topographic maps.
– Winching techniques.
– Avoiding insurance pitfalls.
– Choosing the best accessories.
– UHF channels.
– Setting up your campsite kitchen.
Recipes from the Road Glovebox Guide:
Pat Callinan’s 4×4 Adventures, Recipes from the Road is a superb companion for anyone who wants to travel the countryside and eat really, really well. Whether you’re a camper, caravanner, motor-homer or four-wheel driver, you and your fellow travellers will benefit greatly from this cookbook.
The glovebox sized book contains 99 recipes covering breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts and snacks plus chapters on the Bush Bakery and the Bush Barista, the book also comes with a bonus Bush Cooking DVD featuring cooking from Pat, Duncan Elliott, the Flying Chef and Ernie Dingo and Jo Clews.